Dear valued Middlebranch client family,
We hope this message finds our Middlebranch family safe and well. We want to provide you with an update on our current schedule and policies.
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm*
*We are using an extra hour a day to deep clean.
Saturday – 8:30am- 1:00pm
- We are seeing and scheduling wellness and non-wellness curbside visits!
- We appreciate your patience and understanding with this process. We want to all stay healthy and safe to continue to provide care for your beloved pets.
- We ask that if anyone in your household is displaying COVID symptoms, has had recent contact with a COVID positive individual, or recently traveled within 14 days; please wait 14 days to schedule an appointment. If you have an urgent need, please call us to discuss.
We do miss seeing our Middlebranch family in person! We are curbside for the following reasons:
- The New York State interim guidelines encourage us to still use Curbside if we can. You can find the guidelines HERE!
- We love our yellow house but, we are in a small space with not enough room to safely distance our patrons according NYS guidelines.
- We are accommodating as many appointments as possible, the additional sanitizing requirements to allow more people in the building would further limit our availability to take care of all of our patients!
How Curbside Appointments Works:
- Call 845-278-8000 when you park your car in the parking lot- Please keep calling the number as call volume has increased (we have added phone lines to help with this!)
- Be prepared to provide your phone number and brief description of your vehicle.
- Wait in your car with proper temperature control (AC or heat) until a technician greets you or calls you with further information. Please be patient as we are very busy inside!
- We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with the staff in the parking lot.
- Please have your pet on leash or in a carrier.
- If you are present for a scheduled appointment, please be available and readily answer your phone so the veterinarian can discuss the visit with you. You may get a call from a blocked line or unrecognizable number.
- Payments will be taken either over the phone with the front desk or using our handy portable machine. We still prefer credit card payments, but will accept cash and checks. We do not hold credit card information.
For medications and supplies:
Please call at least 24 hours ahead for medication refills. This gives us time to fill appropriately. You can pay over the phone and we can leave medications and food outside!
If you have specific questions or concerns about Curbside appointments, please call and ask to speak with either Mary, the hospital manager or Dr. Angela O’Donnell.
Be well and be safe!
The Doctors and Staff of Middlebranch Veterinary